Our county's growth should work for us.
Williamson County needs manageable growth . . .
WITHIN OUR MEANS:
Growth is healthy, but we must plan for it, and paying for growth with crushing debt is irresponsible. Williamson County has the second highest government debt per capita of any county in Tennessee, and that has to change. Innovation, not LAZY tax-n-spend policies, will keep Williamson County strong.
GUIDED BY OUR PRIORITIES:
Growth is inevitable when you live in a place as great as Williamson County, but we should not sit back and let SPECIAL interests or OUTSIDE interests choose how we grow. We need transparency and accountability to chart the best path forward.
CONSISTENT WITH OUR VALUES:
Boundless growth will change Williamson County for the worse. And though personal responsibility, limited government and a low tax burden may not be popular in other places, they are values that make our county exceptional.
I will be your voice
on the county commission.
- Married 28 yrs. to Laurie, a Nashville native; four children; FSSD
- 19 years Middle TN resident; Williamson County resident since 2006
- Graduate of The Citadel and University of Tennessee College of Law
- Law practice focused on Adoption, Wills, Estates and Probate in Brentwood
- Served 7 years as Davidson Co. Assistant DA and Assistant State Attorney General
- Active 19 years at Fellowship Bible Church
- 8 seasons youth soccer coach, Williamson County Soccer Association
get up-to-date info from the campaign.
Your financial support will pay for yard signs, push cards and social media efforts to tell others about our campaign. Thank you!