I will fight for manageable growth - growth that is . . .
WITHIN OUR MEANS:
Growth is healthy, but we must plan for growth, and paying for it with crushing debt is fiscally irresponsible. Williamson County has the second highest government debt per capita of any county in Tennessee, and that has to change.
GUIDED BY OUR PRIORITIES:
Growth is inevitable when you live in a place as great as Williamson County, but we cannot sit back and let SPECIAL interests or OUTSIDE interests choose how we will grow. We need discipline, transparency, accountability and innovation—not LAZY tax-n-spend policies.
CONSISTENT WITH OUR VALUES:
Boundless growth will change Williamson County for the worse. And though personal responsibility, limited government and a low tax burden may not be popular in other places, they are the values that made our county exceptional.
If elected, I will be YOUR VOICE
on the county commission.
- Married 28 yrs. to Laurie, a Nashville native; four children; FSSD
- Middle TN resident since 1999; Williamson County resident since 2006
- Graduate of The Citadel and University of TN College of Law
- Law practice focused on Adoption, Wills, Estates and Probate in Brentwood
- Former Davidson County Assistant DA and Assistant State Attorney General
- Active for 19 years at Fellowship Bible Church
- Youth soccer coach for 8 seasons with Williamson Co. Soccer Association
- Cool Springs Boulevard
- Murfreesboro Pk/Hwy 96
- Lewisburg Pike
- Long Road
- Peytonsville Road
DISTRICT 12 neighborhoods & subdivisions
Alara River Oaks
Blue Grass Heights
Brandon Park Downs
Carrington Hills Apts
Highlands at Ladd Park
Manor at Steeplechase
Maristone of Franklin
Royal Oaks Apts.
Valley View Estates
Viera Cool Springs
get up to date info from the campaign.
Your financial support will pay for yard signs, push cards and social media efforts to tell others about our campaign. Thank you!